Thursday, July 15, 2010

kikki.K midyear catalogue 2010

I am so excited when I received kikki.K catalogue in my inbox!

The catalogue emphasize on getting some organisation in your life - and oh boy do I need one so badly :p!



Oh so much eye-candy and don't think my credit card would be very happy with me this month :p

Anyhoo, for limited time only they giving away gift vouchers, but it's only valid until 8th August 2010. So hurry up drop by any of kikki.K store or you can always shop from your living room or bedroom online! Click here to get your voucher.

Images courtesy of kikki.K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover