Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Photo by me for simplynattie
Hopefully everyone having a wonderful and joyous thanksgiving holiday!
We don't really celebrate thanksgiving here in Australia, but I do welcome and celebrate thanksgiving sale weekend, black friday and cyber monday lol :p

Sorry for my hiatus for this whole year. It felt like this year has come and gone within the blink of an eye. Next thing I know Christmas is already upon me *sigh* Well, this year has been super hectic for me; with work, family and everything in between.
The good news is I am married! YAY!

Our cake topper! Thanks to our videographer for the pics; Bernard Lau Film
I shall share more with you on that later on!
This is just short blog post, letting you all know that I'm still here and still alive and well + still and will be blogging regularly soon! In a meantime, I have several blog posts ready to be post in coming days. So stay tune and chat to you soon! TGI Friday! :)

x Nattie

ps: Thank you for all of you who still visiting and reading my blog, leaving sweetest comments and asking if I'm okay or not. You guys are super awesome! THANK YOU! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover