Thursday, February 02, 2012

Hello 2012!

It's 33 days late, but better late than never, right? ;)
Happy New Year everyone!

Where have January gone?! Yikes, it's February already!
So, how's everyone Christmas and New Year? Hopefully you all had an awesome Holiday season, as well as an exciting new year to look forward to. My holiday season has been filled with lots of family gatherings and catch up with friends. Other than that, we just simply enjoying some time off work (who wouldn't? ;p)

I shall keep this short & sweet and share some photos I took over the Holiday seasons via instagr.am

Of course, it's not Christmas without gift wrappings! Even Spencer helps too!
Tree of gifts! all wrapped up and ready to go!
For some peeps at work, I prepared some chocolate treats!
Christmas shoppings ... Filled up my car booth to the brim!
Christmas aftermath: I got a mountain of NENDOROIDS as xmas gifts!!!
and last but not least; I started the New Year with some Glittery goodness!
Phew, hopefully that's give you a snippet of what I've been up to during the silly season!
Have a nice day everyone!

ps: don't you just love instagr.am?! It has become my latest obsession! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover