Sunday, April 18, 2010

kikki.K

My Name is Nattie and I am a huge stationery addict!

Couple years ago I came across a little swedish stationery shop called kikki.K in Melbourne and I immediately fall in love with it. Then it seems that everywhere I travel around Australia, I always found their shops (either I found them or they found me :P) anyhoo, when I went to Brisbane, I stumbled upon a huge kikki.K shop right in the middle of Brisbane city!

well my point is, I just found out that they just open a branch, right here in Adelaide! So if you're in town, make sure to check it out!



And to celebrate the upcoming Mother's Day; for limited time only received a free gift with purchases over AUD$60. click here



kikki.K : 132 Rundle Mall Adelaide City and David Jones Centre: 100 Rundle Mall Adelaide City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover