Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kid's Republic

I have to share this adorable kids bookstore that I stumble upon called Kid's Republic located in Beijing, China. How gorgeous is the curves and the colorful color blend with the nice clean canvas white background? Totally kids friendly! I could totally picture myself just curl up in the corner of the store inside one of those reading pods, reading and browsing each one of the book with great excitements.

Totally a must place to visit with your kids if you're a parents or just gather up some friends and explore your inner childhood ;)













This definitely will be in one of the place 'must visit' if I'm in Beijing!

Found via We Heart Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover