Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jessie Steele - Vintage apron

Who said you can't be stylish while you're slaving over the stove cooking or washing the never-ending dirty dishes?

As I told my friend, every time I baked I always wear my prettiest heels and most adorable and ruffliest tutus ( of coz when that happened, I usually baking in my dream kitchen - Inside my dream ;)

Though my dream kitchen still in a distant future, there's no reason not to be prepare and buy these adorable vintage aprons by Jessie Steele



along with its matching adorable mitts and tea towels.



oh, don't forget the totes!



found via Mrs. Lilien - Styling House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover