Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Troubleshooting

Dear bloggers

My apology for those who's been following my blog using Firefox or Mozilla. I just found out that when my blog open via Firefox or Mozilla browser, the layout is a bit weird and skewed - aka it's not supposed to look like this:



Note: the line around the banner and the left layout boxes are not supposed to have round edges (though I must admit, I like the round edges :P)

It supposed to look like this instead:



I'm still working really hard to fix the bug around the blog. In a meantime, please let me know if you experience any troubleshooting or irregularities.

But other than that, all the posting should be a OK to read ;)

Have fun Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover