Friday, June 18, 2010

The Clinic

I know that this is just so random and so not me for sharing such a bizzare place to check out.

But its uniqueness just drawn me into its mystical yet creepy appeal :P

I'll be traveling to Singapore at the end of the year and so I've been surfing around the web to check where to stay, shop, eat, relax, etc.  I come across to this unique yet creepy bar / dining place called 'The Clinic' @ Clarke Quay.






One of my best friend who's a hospital freak will L-O-V-E this! 
Totally gonna try it when I'm in Singapore. I'll take more pic while I'm there!

found via i art u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover