Friday, June 04, 2010

Souffy Snow

'I WANT SOME Souffy Snow!'

What is a Souffy Snow, shall you ask?



'Inspired by the Hokkaido Souffy Sandwich of Japan, our Chef has created this great snack- the Souffy Snow. It is a soufflé-like sandwich with a center made of Hokkaido cream and some other ingredients in between two chiffon cake patties. The feeling is like having a soufflé but in a cake form. So far, our Chef has developed the original milk, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate with Marshmallow, Pistacho, Green Tea with Red Bean flavor for your selection.' - Buffy's Bakery





Now all I have to do is get myself an airfares to go to HongKong....
If only I have lots $___$ LOL

found via Lovely Package

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover