Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hanging bubble chair by Eero Aarnio

Oh how much I want this hanging bubble chair!


I always heart Eero Aarnio furniture design works. So retro, modern and a total eye-candy! Unfortunately this hanging bubble chair cost about a whopping $999 each for a replica excluding installation, in saying that I didn't dare to even search on how much it would cost for an original one. I think I just have to put this gorgeous bubble chair from my 'wanting' list into the 'someday' list ;)

PS: For those who doesn't know who's Eero Aarnio, you must have recognised his work from this iconic bubble chair ;)

Images courtesy of de de ce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover