Monday, October 04, 2010

Find-day Monday: Kawai Illustrations

a little doodling I did over the long weekend ;)
Happy Monday everyone! How's everyone's weekend? For those in Australia ( well, some part of Australia ) Happy Labour day! and hope you enjoy your long weekend. This long weekend has been really productive for me. Since the weather just so warm and sunny, we done a lot of spring cleaning ( woohoo! ). The house now spotlessly clean and organised ;)

Anyhoo, today will be the last of Find-day Monday installment ( for now anyway ). Due to work commitment and other 'stuffs', I regretful have to say 'ta ta for now' for Find-day Monday. I will still be posting every Monday but not as restrictive to just collections of my finds ;)

Well, let's continue on to this week Find-day Monday, it is all about kawai and cute illustrations. I love to draw and I love to check out other talented and awesome illustrators out there who have the similar styling style as my drawings. So here's some of kawai illustrations that I heart at the moment.

1. Gorjuss
Just as the name say; Suzanne from Gorjuss make simply gorgeous illustrations.
2. Mikimono
3. Charuca

4. Buku Buku
Of course, it won't be a kawai illustrations finds without the talented Mr Simone Legno's Tokidoki Illustration.

5. Tokidoki

As you can see, I LOVE cute and kawai illustrations; the one with big clear and bold drawing line and pop colours ;) Have a good Monday everyone!

ps: sorry about the late post everyone. Start it in the morning, then 'things to do' just start popping up and it just got push aside a bit. Till tomorrow ;D

1 comment:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover