Monday, November 15, 2010

Kikki-k Christmas 2010

Oh I am loving Kikki-k 2010 Christmas Gift guide and also its new christmas collections in store now.
Click here to browse through the full catalogue online.
For me, this is my top fave must have that I have my eye on:


wooden stamp 3 set tomtenisse, wooden stamp picnic tree cute, Christmas ribbon 3 pack tomtenisse, , wooden apple stamp, felt tip pen pack 10, wooden stamp picnic set, paper tape picnic 3 pack, mini wooden peg + love heart paper clip + silver round paper clip, 2011 diary.

How super cute is the wooden apple stamp?!! ;)
What would be your favorite kikki-k must have this season?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Everything is totally cute! I love it all <3
    Seems like we're both in a Christmas spirit :)

    hugs, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nina: Totally! I can't wait for christmas and eventhough it's just November, I already am in my xmas spirit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the colors .sooo very cute:) hope your well haven't seen you around here lately :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover