Friday, February 11, 2011

All you need is LOVE!

 + via choccywoccydoodah
ps: it's a real cake! 
I'm still here bloggers! Gosh ... where has the time gone?!!
Sorry for the MIA for the past weeks, I honestly have no idea where the weeks had gone. I didn't even feel that the we're already in mid-February already ( oh noes! )
Anyhoo, how's everyone been? I hope everyone is doing well!
Talking about mid-Feb, gosh Valentine's day is coming up!

+ via goldylocks : dress up your cupcakes with this gorgeous valentines heart
So bloggers, do you have any Valentine's plan? gift to make or buy? cards to sign? flower to arrange? yearly tradition that you always do for Valentine's?

via feltandwireshop - aiga ne valentine's day card
For me Valentine's is all about spending time together with your loves ones. So for me and my dear honey, we always spend Valentine's: Baking Together!

+ via sugarcraver
It's rare to find a guy who enjoy cooking and baking: lucky for me my honey is one of those rare find. He loves cooking (hence the fact I don't cook that much around the home - point for me) and he enjoy baking! (more points for me!). This year, we are attempting on making layered cake foam pudding (I think that's what its called - close enough).

+ via lolita-lempicka
Anyhoo, long story cut short: We'll do baking this weekend! Don't know how it'll turned up. If it turned up good, I'll take a few snaps and share with you all!
In a meantime, have a good weekend and Happy Valentine's everyone!

xx
nattie

ps: I know I know I know ... I really should already change my banner!! >___<  I have several in file, but this little miss perfect is not easily satisfied with any of it. So back to the drawing board. Promise, will update soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover