Monday, June 07, 2010

Amazing Paper Art

I decided that this week blogs will be dedicated to Paper arts and Origami!
To kick off this week blog: Check out this Amazing Paper Art!

I'm always a big fan of origami and the art of paper folding / paper art. I still remember once upon a time I felt so proud of myself to have master the art of making paper cranes. But this has brought origami to a very very high level (also brought my paper cranes skills to a kindergarten skills T____T)

Anyhoo, enjoy 'Extraordinary Examples of Paper Art':

Jen Stark




Simon Schubert



Yulia Brodskaya



Richard Sweeney



Ingrid Siliakus



There are plenty more where its come from! A MUST HAVE to check out!
For more images click HERE!

found via Webdesigner Depot through WongFu Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover