Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tea Forte

What a better way to drink a warm cup of tea to start a chilly winter morning?

Why drink an ordinary cup of tea if you can have an extraordinary tea with extraordinary taste and have such an eye-candy in a cup of your hand.

Tea Forte is a MUST HAVE if you're a tea lover like myself. The beautiful pyramid look-a-like tea bag sure make my day.



Its even make me looking forward to wake up every freezing winter morning, just too boiled some H2O, plunged in this gorgeous tea bag and watch as the golden mist infused and melt away to fill my ordinary warm clear water into a golden liquid.

Not to mention the cute little tea leaves on top of the infuser making me feel all warm and gooey inside as it felt like I just drink something straight from the rainforest.





'Tea Forte' - extraordinary tea, enchanting presentation, unforgettable occasion.

1 comment:

  1. From the pictures I thought it was a reusable infuser. But isn't it just a pyramid shaped tea bag?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover