Wednesday, June 23, 2010

William Sonoma Message-In-a-Cookie Cutter Set

Kyaaaa!! I want this Message-In-a-Cookie Cutter Set from William Sonoma. ITS SUPER CUTE!!

        

The cookie cutter set comes with three set of alphabet letters which make endless possibility to create any messages that you want to put on your cookie and to make life so much easier, it also comes with seven premade words (Welcome, Happy, Birthday, Holidays, Thank You, From, I Love You).


and it also have limited edition: Holiday Cookie Cutter!


or if you're a StarWars Lover! Check out this StarWars Cookie Cutter!


awwww... if only it's available in Australia T_____T I've checked ebay but they all only ship to US. If any of you know where to buy in Australia, please let me know!

ps:  I dying to get the adorable - farm animal pancake mould as well!



Images courtesy of William Sonoma found via CreatureComfort blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover