Friday, July 16, 2010

For the love of a bag: I Heart Totes

Yay it's Friday!
Gosh, aren't you glad that it's weekend already? ;p
Anyway, to wrap up this week blog, I thought I'll round up some wishlist that I heart = TOTES!

I always love totes. I don't know about you guys but I have this needs to bring and fit everything/anything inside my bag, from moisturizer, lipgloss, tissues, hairclips, wallet, phone, notepad and the lists just goes on and on...

Clutches just won't do for me, it doesn't even fit my wallet due to over-growing cards that I own. Don't you feel that nowadays your wallet is thick due to cards and receipts NOT money? either it's membership card, gift card, health insurance, loyalty cards, license, several bank cards and credit cards, not too mention ever piling receipts/tax invoices.

Anyhoo, I'm a huge fan of totes and what a better way to show my love for tote's then showcasing a list of tote that I heart:




Canvas Mason Bag by Hickoree's Hard goods


Baggage Claim tote from ModCloth
and of course a tote list won't be complete without a touch of luxury ....

from the top left:
Vivienne Westwood stoneage cloth leather bag
Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Tote
Louis Vuitton La Radieux
Christian Dior Granville Handstitched Medium Tote
Yves Saint Laurent Bag 2971 Brown Beige Lamb Canvas
Gucci Sukey Tote White

and of course who doesn't love Prada and Balenciaga

Prada Scamosciato Logo Tote & Balenciaga Beige Lambskin City satchel

Oh yes... bag is a girl's best friend, apart from Diamond and shoes of course! ;D

Anyhoo, that's all from me for now bloggers. Happy Weekend everyone!

All images courtesy of as re links provided.

1 comment:

  1. I find totes too girly. So when a guy uses them, they look gay. Damn this country being environmentally conscious! The days of being a hobo with plastic bags is coming to an end...

    Btw, it sounds like your wallet is full of crap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover