Friday, July 23, 2010

UP date! with a little bit of mbbaaaaa

Hello bloggers! just a quick update from one and only nattie!
Exciting things coming up on the next couple weeks!


One of them is ... A NEW WEB-BANNER! I've been working very hard on it and hopefully I get it up over the weekend, still need a bit tweaking here and there :)

Anyway, I'm starting a tumblr account! can you guess what it will be called? *hint hint* ;)
and also I'll be updating my profile pretty soon!

what else... oh yeah, I've finish my 101 in 1001 list!! (that was epic I tell ya :p) - I'll post it sometimes next week.

Plus there will be a special theme for next week blog posts!
Hint: It has to do with the little ones and eye-candy for the big ones ;p

Well, stay tuned bloggers! and wish you all have a terrific Friday so far!

x nattie

ps: I'll be posting an awesomely epic list of decor eye-candy sometime today, so make sure to check back soon!

pps: I feel bad on posting a post without picture, so I dig in my archive and found this cute little mbaaa... which I took in my recent trip to Barossa. Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover