Friday, August 06, 2010

Stanislav Orekhov studio

OMG! Drooling alert!
I just have to share this with you guys!
Just quick one before I head off for the weekend and also to leave you guys drooling over the weekend :p I just stumbled upon this gorgeous site fill with gorgeous home decor or more like luxury homes!

Well, I guess this is how the other half live...







 

 



and to make my home feels like so much better than the above pics *sarcastically* while I was blogging this, the radio played Billionaire by Travie McCoy feat Bruno Mars ....



oh yeah... I wanna be a billionaire so freakin bad ....
in that note, I'll be buying a lottery this weekend ;p
Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi nattie, of 'cos you can feature my art in your blog, or wherever you like, as long as give me a link to visit it (^-^)! It's so proud that you like those illustration and would like to feature them.

    with love,
    Lavennz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover