Friday, October 15, 2010

YAY! Friday: Angie Hranowsky Design Studio

YAY! Friday!
I really should read more books nowadays >__<
Hello blogger! Hope you all have a good cruising week. Lately I've been so inspired with lots of decorating ideas. There are so many beautiful home out there, and also lots of talented interior designer as well. I am so inspired to do some decorating around my home too. So to inspire your weekend with decorating your home, I left you with the beautiful homes decorated by the talented interior designer, Angie Hranowsky.


Have a good weeekend everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful spaces! I'm loving the simplicity and yet no-ordinary interior. Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, how pretty! I really like the wall of framed blue/purple goodies...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover