Friday, July 02, 2010

Mathilda's Market

Happy Weekend everyone!

Gosh, I can't believe today is Friday already! though I am glad that it's weekend, but still, it seems that this week has fly off super quick. so much things to do so little time!

Anyhoo, Mathilda's Market is in Adelaide this weekend! Wooohoooo!


Mathilda's Market is a market dedicated to stylish kids and mum! It stock the most exclusive, funkiest kid's outfits, decor, furnishings and bric & bracs. So it must go destination if you want to grab an awesome bargain for your stylish kids!


My niece's birthday is coming up soon, so I'll definitely be heading down to check things out!
Hope to see you there bloggers and have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover