Thursday, August 05, 2010

Paper Wings

I stumbled upon this interesting website couple weeks back when I was looking through kids clothing inspirations for my kids weeks called Paper Wings. It's such a well thought website with a concepts of children story book. Surprisingly with such a flash interactive/integrated website, it's really fast to load up, with very minimal loading time, which I like!


Paper Wings is a unique children clothing collection with a touch of historical, practical with contemporary and vintage feel. Browsing through the website, reminds me of reading an old children book with a twist of modern feel. Plus the range of the kids clothing is such a whimsical eye candy!


Images: Paper Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover